Septrentrio and OnPOZ Collect
Septentrio offers a wide range of receivers, capable of high-accuracy positioning. It can be used with OnPOZ Collect in either RTK or Post-processing mode. Here are the steps for the initial setup for Septentrio NR3 GNSS receiver:
Configure the receiver to output on Network (TCP/IP)
1. Connect to the Altus_NR3-XXXXX network under the WiFi
2. In the browser, go to 192.168.20.1 then choose the menu Communication -> IP Ports
3. Add a new IP port (New IP Server)
4. Choose a port (in this example : 50000)
5. Click OK to activate it:
6. Go to the menu NMEA/SBF -> NMEA/SBF Output
7. Choose New NMEA Output -> IP Server
8. Choose port IPS1 (port 50000) created previously, then click Next and Ok to activate it
Configuration in OnPOZ Collect
1. Open OnPOZ Collect, go to Settings > GNSS Device. Under Network (TCP/IP) device, tap on Configure.
Under Model, you can either choose NMEA compatible or Septentrio NR3. If you select Septentrio NR3, it will be possible to activate post-processing. Then type the IP address 192.168.20.1 and the port number 50000. Tap on Connect.
2. Go to GNSS Status. It should display your current position and the source should be Network.