EOS Arrow PPK and OnPOZ Collect
EOS Positioning Systems offers a wide range of receivers, capable of high-accuracy positioning. It can be used with OnPOZ Collect in either RTK or Post-processing (PPK) mode. Here are the steps for the initial setup for Arrow GNSS receiver in PPK mode.
Post-processing mode (direct connection)
1. Pair Arrow with your device via Bluetooth
2. If you have Eos Tools Pro installed on your device, make sure it is turned off. If Eos Tools Pro is open, it will block the Bluetooth port of the receiver and you will not be able to proceed with the next steps.
3. Start OnPOZ Collect, got to Settings > GNSS Devices and Select Arrow GNSS from the list of Bluetooth devices.
4. The Model should be detected as EOS Arrow. Activate the switch With post-processing and tap Connect.
5. Go to GNSS Status menu. It should display your current position and the GNSS Source should be Bluetooth (PP).
Android and Windows devices: OnPOZ Collect will activate the data for post-processing on all Arrow models except for the Arrow Lite. Thus if you are using an Arrow Lite you will need to pre-configure the Arrow receiver with EOS Utility (you will need to upload into the receiver a configuration file, detailed instruction below).
iOS devices: With Arrow receivers, OnPOZ Collect cannot activate the data for post-processing. Thus if you are using an Arrow receiver you will need to pre-configure the receiver with EOS Utility (you will need to upload into the receiver a configuration file, detailed instruction below).
How to upload a configuration file with EOS Utility
Find below the configuration files to upload according to your Arrow receiver model.
The Steps to upload the file with EOS Utility are as follow:
1. Use Eos Utility (on your computer) to upload the configuration file
2. via BT or USB (19200) connect to the Arrow with Eos Utility
3. Then go to File/Load config file…;
4. Then do File/Exit/Save Settings and Disconnect;
5. You are ready to use the receiver in PPK mode with OnPOZ Collect.